Thursday, March 21, 2013

Liebster Awards


 I am nominated by Dominika. Thank You...:)

Rules:
Receive a nomination from another blogger. Blogs usually get this nomination for a small amount of Followers (up to 200), which allows them to spread. It is a kind of "reward" for faultless running a blog. Respond to 11 Questions received from the person nominating, then our task is to nominate 11 people and provide new questions.



Important: You can not nominate the person who nominated you!





My answers :



1.What country would you visit in the future?
I want to visit Italy.

2. Imagine you won a million zlotys. What would you released the money?
I am gonna do loads n loads of shopping obviously.

3. What or who would you take to a desert island?
I would take my husband along with me because i love him. I would also take my phone and my laptop.

4. As a word describe your style?
I would say "Classic"

5. What most reminds you of your childhood?
The games i used to play with my siblings and now as grown up i find it  funny how childish we were and i just miss those days.

6. What is your favorite smell?
There are loads of  perfumes but the one which i really like is  Forbidden Rose by Avril Lavigne

7. What sport sparked strong emotions in you? 
I am an Indian so "Indian Team" playing Cricket.
8. What is your advice for a better blogging? 
Well just be yourself and don't makeup things. Write whatever you feel is good and enjoy blogging. :)

9. What song represents your feelings? 
I love my husband so the song which describes my feelings for him would be "Baby can i hold you tonight" by Ronan Keating.

10. Is your mom is to you as a friend? 
She has always been a friend. I can talk to her about anything or everything. I am married now but still i  share my feelings with my mom. I love her loadz...

11. What trait in a person is the most important for you?
The traits which i think should be there in a person would be he/she should be caring so that they can care about people around them and Understanding too.

I nominate:

Here are the questions:
1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
 2. what is the best thing of being a blogger?
3. If you get a chance to spend a day with a star who would it be?
4. would you confront a person who have talked behind your back?
5. what is the one thing in your makeup bag that you cannot live without?
6. What is the best dish you can cook?
7. what if your best friend and you like the same guy
8. Which movie you relate yourself with?
9. What do you prefer giving or receiving?
10. What is your favorite word?
11.What is your favorite animal to have as a pet?





10 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    Glad you nominated me!
    You can always follow me on jkvintageaffair.blogspot.ca and like my facebook page on www.facebook.com/jkvintageaffair
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me!
    Great questions :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for visiting. I'm following here.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following ...followed ya back..:)

      Delete
  5. nice blog. interested in visiting and following my blog?
    I will be happy to do the same for you.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete