Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The beauty blogger tag

 from 5 foot 7 and bambi eyes has nominated me for this tag... Thanks Doll for nominating me...xoxo



Here are the rules:

  • State that this tag was created by - The Beau Bowhttp://www.thebeaubow.blogspot.ca/
  • Tag some more beauty bloggers
  • Title this as I've done to show what the tag is about
  • Answer the questions:

Name the beauty routine you barely do!
Well I love makeup but the thing i barely do is that i don't apply the face primer everyday.

Is washing your makeup brushes something you regularly do?
I wash my brushes thoroughly after every 2nd day but i do use daily cleanser spray just to clean them before applying makeup on my face.

How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
I don't like my nail polish to be chipped but if i don't get time then i will keep it not more than 2 days.

How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (ie. top coat, foundation, etc.)?
I don't use concealer that much so i buy it if i really feel the need of it.

What is your worst beauty habit?
Wenever i go to any shop whether Target, walmart or even CVS,i buy beauty stuff even if its just a single item like lipstick or liner or anything.It feels like i have to buy it ughhh.I don't like this habit of mine.

Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time?
Yawn!!!!...Tidying my messy closet...

When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
NOPE!!!!I don't get ready on last minute.I don't take much time to get ready though but have to set time before getting ready.

Can you commit to spending bans?
Hmmmmmm i can...:D

How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
I Love my makeup to be nicely organized so my makeup collection is pretty organized but nail paints hmmmm not much organized....:P

What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
I think 5 days...Sorry about that...:)


Beautiful ladies I nominate are:
Aman Kaur
Radha
Shanaya
Sofia
Ikya

XOXO....

12 comments:

  1. Congrats. You have a great blog and deserve it.

    Sofia

    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intresting answers.. Im obsessed with buying cosmetics too..

    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats hun, thank you so much for nominating me! I don't wear primer everyday either! oops :)

    xoxo, Aman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot deeps for the beauty tag :) Loved your answers dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! Congrats on the tag!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah! It is great that you can commit to spending bans. That is just something I cannot control. Cool answers by the way. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i know,for me its hard too but i can...:D

      Delete